Coffee was and continues to be one of the most popular drinks on the plant. Millions of people enjoy a cup almost every day. Some even invest in their own coffee producing appliances instead os getting coffee to go from the coffee around the conner. If you find yourself among those people you are also probably looking for a best coffee maker to invest in.
There is a bit of a downside though considering the many types of coffee makers currently available on the market. In order to spare you the time usually spent looking thorough hundreds of products, we’ve decided to put together a buying guide based on the most common questions people have regarding the best coffee makers 2017.
Making the perfect coffee, depends on various factors. These factors are the amount of water is being used, the brewing being done, the grind on the coffee beans, the quality of the coffee beans, of course, and finally, the quality of the coffee maker you ‘re using..
Well, the quality of the coffee beans and the quality of the water is something that you can relatively easy take care of. But, there is a relationship between grinding and brewing those beans, that is a little complicated and needs some more attention!
However, with the right coffee maker, the complexity of this relationship is taken care of and so, you don’t have to wary about that too! In this short guide, you will find the proper coffee maker that will fill your needs!
- 1 Types Of Coffee Makers
- 2 What is best between a drip coffee maker and an espresso machine?
- 3 What other types of coffee makers are there?
- 4 Top 10 Best Coffee Maker 2017
- 4.1 Best Coffee Maker Under 50 – Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- 4.2 Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker
- 4.3 Cuisinart ss-700 single single serve brewing machine
- 4.4 Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
- 4.5 BUNN GRB Velocity Brew Home Coffee Brewer
- 4.6 Best Coffee Maker Under 100 – Hamilton Beach 49980A Single Serve Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker, 2-Way
- 4.7 Cuisinart DCC-3000 Programmable Coffeemaker
- 4.8 BUNN BT Velocity Brew Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer
- 4.9 Best Coffee Maker Under 200 – Keurig 2700 Keurig Vue V700 Coffee System
- 4.10 Cuisinart DTC-975BKN Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker
- 5 Why invest in a coffee maker?
- 6 What general aspects to consider when buying a coffee maker?
Types Of Coffee Makers
When it comes to selecting coffee makers, you will find a number of options. There are several online stores offering various types of coffee makers but all of them aren’t reliable. There are many popular and trusted websites from where you can purchase quality coffee machines at a reasonable cost. There are some factors that buyers need considering prior to starting their search. The most popular brewers are standard dip coffee makers but some other options are there that one can consider for making the most appropriate choice based on their needs.
- Standard drip coffee machine – this coffee machine can offer four to twelve cups of coffee in one go. It is available in different models and styles as well as at different rates. Some of the them can be costly but in general drip makers are highly economical as compared to other speciality coffee makers. With smaller models, you can make approximately ten to twelve cups and hence these are more suitable for households having 4 to 8 members. These machines are best for single person or hotel stays. Buyers can go for drip coffee maker as they accommodate glass or a model that is designed for right dripping into travel mug. Standard drip coffee machines are popular kind of brewers.
- Percolator Coffee maker – this coffee machines come with limited options in capacity and variety mainly in electric models. There are individuals who feel that these machines brew full-bodied and richer coffee when compared to the drip model. Electric percolators come with automatic settings and are more suitable for home usage. With larger models, users can make more than twelve cups of coffee and hence these coffee makers are highly popular in social events like buffets and weddings.
- Single use coffee machine- these coffee machines provide one cup of coffee. Here users will be required to place K-cup, capsule, tea pod, or coffee in the basket provided and add water that is done via reservoir drips. The primary advantage of using these coffee machines is that they are easy brewing, convenient to use and provide effortless. Cleaning these machines is pretty easy and quick. You can also use them for preparing herbal beverages lattes, coffees, and teas but only single serving will be produced at one time. It is guaranteed that each sip will be worth sipping.
- French coffee press- these coffee makers require pouring hot water over grounds in Press. These coffee makers aren’t designed for stovetop usage hence coffee should be prepared just before serving. For preparing good taste coffee, you need to add ground coffee. Next you need to fill boiling water. Now wait for 2 to 3 minutes and slowly stir. You require pressing grounds to bottom using filter piston and finally pour the contents into your coffee mug.
- Espresso and Speciality coffee machines- these are automatic machines that come with excellent features and functionalities. These are pump-driven and best for every day usage.
What is best between a drip coffee maker and an espresso machine?
The drip coffee maker is definitely the most popular choice. It is the cheapest and it has no fancy mechanisms. It alloy needs water and some pre-ground beans. It comes with a replaceable filter and some basic features like a timer and a heated plate for the coffee to stay hot. We recommend getting the Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System. For more details check out the reviews below.
The espresso machine is catching up to a drip coffee maker. The main difference between the two is that an espresso machine uses coffee that was roasted using a special process. This device is also different because it is built to produce only one or two shots of caffeine packed coffee shots. Most espresso lovers usually drink their coffee in combination with different flavors, milk or water.
What other types of coffee makers are there?
There are a couple of devices on the market which are a bit different than the two previously mentioned. If you really are into drinking coffee and you feel you cannot start the day without your favorite coffee flavored drink, we recommend looking into buying a coffee press, a pressure-brew coffee maker or a pod-based coffee maker. The last one is the easiest to use and the most popular despite being a bit expensive to run.
We are going to do a quick rundown of the top selling coffee makers we have reviewed and have look at some of the main features. All these coffee makers are all popular choices, and we are going to have a look at the differences and cost, so first of all, let’s have a look at our first pick:
Top 10 Best Coffee Maker 2017
Best Coffee Maker Under 50 – Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
First of all, this coffee maker has been recognized as one of the best products of 2017 in a leading consumer research magazine, which makes it definitely one to consider, it is black and chrome coloured and programmable, The Brew Strength Selector lets you get your perfect strength of coffee for your personal taste, 2-Hour auto shut-off keeps your coffee hot for 2-hour, then automatically shuts off which is handy feature, no worrying if you’ve remembered to turn it off or not, and contains a removable filter basket for easy cleaning and filling.This coffee machine is very good value for money, it has a 12 cup capacity, which is good for a larger household or big coffee drinkers.
Check Price Of the Mr. Coffee BVMC
The BV1800 is one of the most efficient on the market. This is a simple and affordable choice to make. It has a generous recipient and it is created in such a way it will perfectly time all the steps of making great coffee. It has a 1400W heater which is more than capable or maintaining the proper temperature for coffee brewing. The design of the shower head is optimized in order to provide maximum extraction and complete saturation. It also uses a mechanism that calculates for how long water and coffee should come into contact in order to provide optimal taste. It is destined to make up to 8 cups in a single session. It is made out of stainless steel which means it is durable and safe without compromising taste in any way. It is fast, safe and SCAA certified. It even comes with a 2 year warranty.
Check Price Of the Bonavita BV1800 Coffee Maker
Cuisinart ss-700 single single serve brewing machine
The cuisinart ss-700 coffee pot is a perfect coffee maker for all home, office and travel uses. With the cuisinart ss-700, you will be able to enjoy gourmet coffee, hot cocoa drink, tea and even oatmeal just under 1 minute. The product is made with both a rinse and a water dispenser feature which makes it stand high above it colleagues in the industry.
The fact that the machine comes with 5 different cup sizes gives you the opportunity of deciding the coffee darkness level that suits your taste. The cuisinart ss-700 single single serve brewing machine makes use of the patent keurig K-cup, affording you the opportunity of picking from well over 200 different flavors – in one machine! The good thing is that no matter which of the 5 brew sizes ( 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 ) you pick, the machine is able to give you the perfect coffee cup each and every time you use it.
Check Price Of the Cuisinart ss-700 single single serve brewing machine
Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
This is one of the most modern and efficient devices of its kind. It has a great design and a very user friendly control panel. It can be delivered with three different cup sizes depending on your needs. It is incredibly quiet and it comes with a special energy saving mode which will turn off the entire device as soon as it finishes making coffee. The K45 has a generous water tank which is impressive considering how compact it is. It has a 1500W heater which means it is not just small but it is also incredibly fast.
Check Price Of the Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
BUNN GRB Velocity Brew Home Coffee Brewer
Many people characterize the GRB as the fastest coffee maker they’ve tried. It has the incredible ability to brew up to 10 cups of coffee in just over three minutes. That is not something you see every day especially within this price range. It comes with a glass carafe which is safely placed on a porcelain-coated plate which will keep the coffee warm. It extracts every ounce of flavor from the coffee because of its patented spray head. It uses a mechanism which is set to maintain the water at a constant temperature so as not to ruin the taste. It is built to fit the North American Electrical Standards.
Check Price Of the BUNN GRB Velocity Brew Home Coffee Brewer
Best Coffee Maker Under 100 – Hamilton Beach 49980A Single Serve Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker, 2-Way
It looks very professional despite costing under $100. It can be set to brew enough coffee for both a single cup of an entire pot. It can provide two different types of brewing methods. It is a great energy saver considering it comes with an automatic shutoff system which can be set for two hours. It is very compact and offers the added bonus of having its own custom fitted travel mug which is sold separately.
Check Price Of the Hamilton Beach 49980A Single Serve Coffee Brewer
Cuisinart DCC-3000 Programmable Coffeemaker
The Cuisinart DCC-3000 is one great appliance especially if you consider its price tag. It is capable of brewing up to 12 cups worth of coffee which can then be poured into each cup by the simple push of a lever. The recipient in which the coffee is made is very easy to clean. It is also designed with a double-wall structure so you will have hot coffee for a longer period of time. You might also want to check out this appliance for its special charcoal water filter which will keep out all the chlorine and other unwanted odors which might ruin the taste of coffee.
Check Price Of the Cuisinart DCC-3000
BUNN BT Velocity Brew Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer
According to several coffee maker reviews, this is one of the appliances which offers excellent value for money. It can make as much as 10 cups of coffee in just under three minutes. It is perfect for office use. It uses a stainless steel water recipient and an 800 watt heating source. You can also use it for tea which is a very nice feature. The spray head will extract all the taste and allow it to settle into the cup. The vacuum-insulated carafe and the close and brew lid make this one of the fastest coffee makers you’ve ever seen.
Check Price Of the BUNN BT Velocity Brew Thermal Carafe
Best Coffee Maker Under 200 – Keurig 2700 Keurig Vue V700 Coffee System
This is the most expensive product on the list . This is considered by many the best coffee makers. It is fast and compact. You will be able to use it with 8 different cup sizes. It has a very user-friendly design which incorporates a simple touchscreen which will allow you to control temperature and strength. It can easily fit in any kitchen and it can be moved from place to place without putting any effort into it. It is affordable yet packed with modern features which make the coffee taste a lot better than it normally would. This is the choice to make if you have little time to wait for the appliance to make the coffee.
Check Price Of the Keurig 2700 Keurig Vue V700
Cuisinart DTC-975BKN Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker
This is a cost efficient solution destined for home use. The DTC-975BKN may be less expensive than others but it still stands out as one of the best coffee makers 2017. It can be programed around the clock and it can deliver 12 cups of coffee in one cycle. It is made out of stainless steel and it has double insulation in order not to let any of the taste get lost along the way. It comes with patented technology which is destined to maintain a steady temperature for a long time after finishing the brewing process. It is designed fallowing all NAES guidelines and it comes with a very appealing price tag.
Check Price Of the Cuisinart DTC-975BKN
Why invest in a coffee maker?
Even if you can find coffee almost everywhere, there is nothing better than making your own cup. Add to that the fact that you could be using the best coffee maker 2017 and you get the perfect recipe for a wonderful day.
Coffee is for some the only way to start the morning. It provides all the energy necessary to work your way through the day and even through the night.
Making coffee is not that hard. But, making a great cup of coffee, which will give you all the energy you need combined with the pleasure you can get is what you want! Get pure clean water, some fresh beans that you will grind properly, make a few tests to find the correct proportions for you and leave the rest to the coffee machine. After that just enjoy..
Regardless if you are at home or at the office, great coffee is hard to make if you don’t have the necessary equipment. Choosing a great coffee maker is difficult especially because not many people know what to look for. I have come up with a list of five of the top coffee makers 2017 in order to help you narrow things down. My picks are based on both testing and review reading so it is safe to say you will not go wrong with either device.
What general aspects to consider when buying a coffee maker?
As you will find out later, there are several types of coffee, all meant both generic and particular purposes. Before you ask yourself why a certain coffee maker is better than others you should consider some basic specifications and features.
Start by determining how much coffee do you need and how often do you need it. Also think about what type of coffee you prefer and what other varieties you like. Think about the time you will be using the machine. Are you in it for the long run or is it just a one year deal?
Last but not least, decide on how big of a coffee enthusiast you really are. If you like it but don’t need the added spice of multicolored, flavored coffee, keep it simple.