Looking for some best coffee grinders for under $100?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
Today I will show you some great coffee grinders that I truly believe will make you feel comfortable whenever you step inside your kitchen for grinding.
And now, it’s time for you to try this yourself.
Just spend a few minutes to quickly walk through my 5 short product reviews below for more information.
I’m sure you will soon see what you want.
Top 5 Best Coffee Grinders Under $100
The Black Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder
Are you looking for a grind system that has good look and style?
And it has to offer you the best consistency, the best quietness, and the best reliability out of it as well?
Then you need to look no further.
Because this conical burr coffee grinder is all that you need.
The Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder has a lot of benefits that make it great for anyone wanting a good burr coffee grinder with more cheaper.
It’s easy to use and efficient. It has a high variety of grind settings, with low noise and low dust, and provides a smooth even grind every time. It also has the option to purchase a commercial version for higher durability.
Some of its features
- It has a 100 watt conical burr grinder with 16 grind settings, clearly labeled settings, from Turkish fine to coarse.
- The commercial grade conical burrs ensure maximum coffee flavor due to a very even and precise grinding. It has the slowest grinding speed within its class that reduces friction and heat build up preserving the maximum flavor and aroma.
- It is easy to clean and has a built-in timer.
- The bean container holds 8.5 ounces and the grounds container holds 4 ounces.
- There is a gear reduction motor that grinds slowly with reduced noise and little static build-up. It also produces less dust and mess.
What I love: The advantages of this grinder are less dust is created while grinding, there is less noise than other grinders, and it provides a consistent and even grind with multiple grinding options.
What I don’t love: A consistently reported disadvantage of the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder is having to clean out the bean and grounds containers after every use. There are some nooks and crannies that have made this a somewhat tedious task. Static build up is also an issue because the container is made from plastic which increases static.
While you don’t want to get something expensive, such as this one , then this is an ideal, affordable choice for your coffee beans with under $100.
This is going to immediately spruce up the look and feel of your counter while adding a lot of power and performance as well.
Check Price of The Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder.
The Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder
For a moderate home use, the Bodum Bistro Coffee grinder can be considered.
Especially, if you’re a French press or one-cup drinker, I haven’t seen a better grinder on the market to meet your needs.
The coffee grinder cannot be advised for preparing an espresso as it does a good job with the use of a pressurized portafilter.
It comes in a variety of vibrant colors including orange, red, and green.
Plastic is a big contributor for “jumping” coffee grinds and static. For that reason, Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder has used a borosilicate glass container to catch the grounds to reduce the static.
Some of its features
- The bean container capacity is 11 ounces.
- It has 14 grind settings. The adjustable grind allows users to go from Espresso to French Press with ease.
- This grinder has a tight silicone/nylon lid that makes for a no-spill, no-slip grinder. The silicone/nylon lid also help to maintain freshness for the ground beans that remain in the hopper because it provides a tight seal.
What I love: The advantages of this grinder are less dust while grinding, less static due to the glass container, an attractive design with a small footprint, and efficient and uniform coffee bean grinding. Many people have complimented the design of this grinder, as well as how smooth the grind is compared to higher cost grinders.
What I don’t love: The product seems to last between a year and three years, which isn’t too bad considering the cost. Another potential downside is the grinder will only grind for 20 seconds and then the manual advises to let it rest so that it doesn’t overheat; this could be a hindrance for some people.
Overall, this is a good value, especially at this price!
I would highly recommend Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder for daily use for general brewing methods.
Check Price of The Bodum Bistro Coffee grinder
The Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
For over 30 years, Cuisinart have had a reputation for long lasting, affordable, performant kitchen equipment – so how does the mid-range Cuisinart Professional Burr Coffee Mill stack up?
In a cool stainless steel and black finish, it will fit right in on any kitchen counter. With 18 settings, you have very precise control over your grind, though in our testing we found that setting it to the fifth notch from finest gave the most consistent (and delicious!) results. The Cuisinart has a ‘real world’ hopper capacity of around 250g, you’ll be able to fill it on Monday, enjoy a cup or two every day, and forget about topping up for the whole week.
I found it to be a touch noisier than the other consumer / home coffee grinders we reviewed, but it’s certainly no louder than a small professional machine.
The best part? The Cuisinart Burr Coffee Mill will cost you a tidy $50, making this a perfect holiday gift for your java-obsessed loved ones.
Some of its features
- This machine has been outfitted with a heavy-duty motor, along with 18 grind settings ranging from fine to extra-coarse. You can set the amount with a slide control anywhere from 4 to 18 cups. The grinder will shut off when the desired level is reached.
- The grind chamber also slides out for easy transfer.
- The bean hopper is 8 ounces.
- There is an electric timer that automatically shuts off the unit when the grind cycle is complete.
- The unit is set for medium grind settings that take about 40 seconds to grind coffee for 12 cups, and about 55 seconds for 18 cups.
- Unlike the first two burr grinders, this one is a disk burr grinder instead of a conical burr grinder.
What I love: Firstly, the price; second, the efficiency. The removable bean hopper is a huge positive for this grinder because it provides an easy transition to brewing, as well as a very easy way to clean the container out.
What I don’t love: The disadvantages of this grinder are reports of a somewhat uneven grind when aiming for a coarser grind. There is also a bit more dust with this machine, as well as static, due to the plastic hopper.
It is a great beginner’s grinder. The machine is affordable and gets the job done, and is a great introduction into burr grinding coffee. It would be the perfect introduction to automatic coffee grinding without a heavy investment. It has a huge variety in grind settings, as well as a decent sized hopper.
Check Price of The Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind.
One of my favorite coffee grinder. This grinder is different from the previous grinders, as it’s a manual grinder.
It is small, lightweight and portable. It is an ideal choice for the travelling coffee grinder enthusiast on a limited budget.
The Hario Ceramic Skerton is perfect for the home coffee brewer who makes large amounts of coffee every day.
The hand coffee grinder has a capacity of holding 30 grams to 70 grams of coffee.
The model is not very travel-friendly, as the glass container is prone to damages during travel, but it is certainly an ideal choice for a fairly large family that prides itself in being true coffee geeks.
Some of its features
- The Hario Ceramic Skerton is the ideal choice for the home barista who normally enjoys brewing large amounts of coffee at one single time (preferable amount: 30g-72g). The skerton at one time is also capable of making several shots of espresso.
- The Hario Ceramic coffee Mill skerton Storage Capacity grinder doesn’t come with any directions, so it takes a little bit of experimenting to figure out the best way to grind a consistent product.
What I love: The advantages of this grinder are that it is affordable, lightweight, portable, and effective. You will be able to put in the labor, from start to finish, creating a perfect cup of coffee.
What I don’t love: The disadvantages to this manual grinder are the potential inconsistent sizing of the grind and the physical effort required for a small amount of coffee.
It is an affordable and portable option for the on-the-go coffee grinder. It can be tossed into a backpack and taken wherever you go, providing coffee without the need for electricity.
The Hario Skerton manual grinder is a perfect alternative to electric grinders, though it’s considerably slower than any of those high-end electric grinders. The grinder is certainly not for the weak-armed. However, due to its grind consistency and versatility, it easily makes it to the list.
On top of that, it offers amazing design features, making it one of the best coffee grinders under $100 for sure.
Check Price of The Hario Ceramic Skerton.
Premium Manual Coffee Grinder
Premium Manual Coffee Grinder is known for its consistent grinds and its adjustable control handed over to the user.
It will offer you complete control on your grind and with no heat involved and a mechanic free grinding, the coffee powder produced maintains the original taste of the coffee. The coffee bean of whole size can be adjusted properly. You just need to turn the knob of the grinder clockwise or anticlockwise to get the perfect grind size.
Premium Manual Coffee Grinder is a best manual coffee grinder that is suited for French press brewing and superfine espresso.
Some of its features
- This manual coffee grinder is consistent and is adjustable. It is able to adjust whole bean grind size, from superfine espresso to coarse for French press brewing, with a simple turn of the knob clockwise or counterclockwise.
- It is compact and convenient, small enough to toss into a backpack and hit the road. It is specifically designed so that it can fit into an AEROPRESS to be taken camping or travelling.
- It has a window that allows you to see into the collection chamber at the bottom to see how much has been ground to help reduce waste.
- It is made from durable stainless steel, and has a rust-free conical ceramic burr.
What I love: The advantages of this grinder are that it is lightweight, compact, durable, high quality, and NO QUESTIONS Asked satisfaction guaranteed.
What I don’t love: The disadvantage is the effort and time it takes to grind the beans.
For this grinder is that the price can’t be beat. It is of a durable quality with excellent reviews. It is rust-free and has a lifetime warranty. It can be taken on the go, and used without the need of electricity. It also has adjustable grind options, which is a huge plus.
The list keeps going on.
And you simply aren’t going to believe that you can get your hands on this coffee grinder for less than $100. This hand grinder is definitely one of the best options I have today.
Check Price of The Premium Manual Coffee Grinder
Read more: Best Coffee Grinders Under 50